Center for Nerve Injury and Paralysis
Center for Advanced Medicine
4921 Parkview Place, Suite 6G
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
Barnes-Jewish West County Office
124 North Mason Road, Suite 124
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
If you would like to request an appointment with our surgeons in the Center for Nerve Injury and Paralysis, the following medical records/forms need to be faxed to our office at (314) 367-0225:
- A letter of referral from your physician detailing the nature of your nerve condition or injury, including your symptoms and functional use of the affected extremity (-ities).
- Reports of any diagnostic studies including EMG/nerve conduction studies, MRI, CT scans, ultrasounds.
- Operative notes from previous surgeries to the affected extremity (-ities).
- Demographics (address, phone number, date of birth, etc.) and health insurance information
- Completion of the New Patient Forms including the General Health Questionnaire for Patients with a Nerve Injury/Condition, Pain Questionnaire, and SF-8 Health Survey.
Alternatively, materials may be mailed to:
Washington University School of Medicine
Division of Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery
ATTN: Peggy Wehking, MSN, ANP-BC
660 S. Euclid Ave.
Campus Box 8238
St. Louis, MO 63110
Once all of the required records are received, they will be reviewed within 30 days of receipt. Aimee Solovic, RN, our clinical nurse coordinator, will contact you.